Susan G. Komen for the Cure® was founded on a promise from one sister to another, to do everything in her power to help bring an end to breast cancer. At the Susan G. Komen 3-Day™, we honor that kind of commitment. So, to celebrate the commitment of those Komen 3-Day participants who have gone above and beyond in their fundraising efforts over the years, we have created the 3-Day Commitment Club.
Please log in to see whether you qualify for the Commitment Club.
There are two ways to qualify for the Commitment Club:
- Raise $5,000 or more for the 2013 3-Day season.
- Participate for two or more years between 2003-2012, raising the walker fundraising minimum each year, and be registered for the 2013 3-Day season.
Commitment Club perks:
- Designated phone number and email address to your 3-Day® coaches through the Commitment Club Help Desk
. Commitment Club Members: Please log in to view the Help Desk information.
- Free on-event towel service
- Recognition on the 3-Day website
- Commitment Club badge on your personal fundraising page and event credential
To recognize those who go even further, we have the Commitment+ Club. Participants join the Commitment+ Club once they raise $10,000 or more for the 2013 3-Day season.
- All of the Commitment Club perks listed above
- First entry onto route after the Opening Ceremony
- Closing Ceremony VIP parking for one car
- Express gear pick-up near VIP parking lot
Commitment Club members