Susan G. Komen® was founded on a promise from one sister to another, to do everything in her power to help bring an end to breast cancer. At the Susan G. Komen 3-Day®, we honor that kind of commitment. So, to celebrate the commitment of those Komen 3-Day participants who have gone above and beyond in their fundraising efforts over the years, we have created the 3-Day® Commitment Club.
Please log in to see whether you qualify for the 2017 Commitment Club.
There are two ways to qualify for the Commitment Club:
- Raise $5,000 or more for the current 3-Day season.
- Participate for two or more years since 2003, raising the walker fundraising minimum each year, and be registered for the current 3-Day season.
Commitment Club perks:
- Free on-event towel service
- Recognition on the 3-Day website
- Free registration for one 3-Day event (if you raised at least $5,000 in the previous year)
- Commitment Club badge on your personal fundraising page and event credential
To recognize those who go even further, we have the Commitment+ Club. Participants join the Commitment+ Club once they raise $10,000 or more for the current 3-Day season.
- All of the Commitment Club perks listed above
- Closing Ceremony VIP parking for one car
- Continental breakfast and coffee (for yourself and one guest) at the Opening Ceremony
- Delivery of your favorite snack at camp on Saturday
- Free registration for any 3-Day events in the following year