Info for Donors
Seventy-five percent of the net proceeds raised by the Susan G. Komen 3-Day® help support Susan G. Komen®'s Research and Training Grant Program and large public health outreach programs for women and men facing breast cancer. The remaining 25 percent helps fund local community and Affiliate support and outreach programs.
How to Make a Donation
- Follow this link to search for a participant’s personal fundraising webpage to make a donation. You don't have to enter the entire name; try entering just the first few letters of the participant’s name. Once you get to the participant's fundraising webpage, click the pink "Donate to [Participant Name]" button.
- Or call 800-996-3DAY to donate over the phone.
- If you are making your donation in honor, in support or in memory of someone, you may choose to send a card to notify them of your donation. Print an acknowledgement card here.
- Double your donation and help your participant reach her/his goal even faster. Visit our Matching Gifts page for more information.
- If you wish to make a general donation to the Komen 3-Day that is not associated with a specific participant's fundraising account, please click here.
Read our Donation FAQ.
For more information about Komen, breast health or breast cancer, visit Komen.org or call 1-877 GO KOMEN. Click here to see how Komen grants are distributed around the world.
Please note: We use industry accepted encryption for transmission of credit card information to ensure we keep your information secure.