Join your 3-Day family as we come together for our Summer Solstice walk and step outside, take a breath, celebrate summer, and connect on social media.
What: Summer Solstice Walk- a chance to get outside for a walk while virtually connecting with your 3-Day family
Who: You and your immediate household (kids & pets, too!) Please practice recommended physical distancing from others.
When: Saturday, June 20 at 7:00 am PT / 8:00 am MT / 9:00 am CT / 10:00 am ET
Where: Your neighborhood
Join Us on Social Media
From 9:00 am – 11:00 am CT, we’ll be broadcasting live from our Facebook page where you’ll see some familiar faces from your 3-Day family. Join us and post your own photos and messages with #3DayTogether.
Here are ways you can create and spread joy as you get outside:
- Use sidewalk chalk to leave inspiring notes on the sidewalk or draw a pink ribbon and #The3Day and #3DayTogether
- Paint a rock with a word or a short note. Include #The3Day #3DayTogether and The3Day.org. Leave it on your route for someone else to find!
- Smile at a stranger
- Give air high-fives freely and often
- Wear your 3-Day gear (hat, victory shirt or that pink tutu you have in your closet)
- Use 3-Day themed stickers in your Instagram stories (search: the3day)
- Play our special 3-Day playlist on Spotify
- Use tools like MapMyWalk, Google Maps, or the Virtual Walk app to plan new routes that keep you away from crowds while keeping the scenery interesting.
Saturday, June 20, 2020
Time (for virtual events, time displayed is for the Central Time Zone; for in-person events, time displayed is local time): 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM