The Ribbon Ladies are Back for Walk #6 !!!!

Click to donate to Jesse in 2013!
Ribbon Ladies
TeamRaiser Achievement Badge
Raised $2300+


89 percent of goal achieved.

Goal:  $3,000.00
Achieved: $2,670.00

That's me in the front!
That's me in the front!






300 through 360!


Here we go again! How many miles do we have to walk before we find the cure? 

I am proud to walk for Susan G. Komen for the Cure. 75% of the money we raise funds vital research to find the cure. The remaining 25% goes to early detection and treatment here in Georgia. No other organization has done as much to make a difference in this fight. 

Thanks to the donors big and small! I look forward to being your feet on the ground in this march towards the cure!



If you are unable to donate online, please print out a donation form.