Please support me as I take on an incredible challenge to make an impact in the fight to end breast cancer. The Susan G. Komen 3-Day® is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days.
I was introduced to the world of breast cancer back in 2011 when one of our very close friends was diagnosed as having stage 4. Unfortunately, she battled through a couple of remission/return cycles and passed away in January of 2017. That’s why I’m helping and why I’m raising money – to end breast cancer forever.
I started volunteering with the Route Safety crew many years ago and helped with 27 events by the end of 2022. In 2023, I’ll be at all 4 events again: New England (Boston), Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, and San Diego.
- 2012 - Chicago
- 2013 - Chicago
- 2014 - Twin Cities
- 2015 - Twin Cities, Seattle
- 2016 - Twin Cities, San Diego
- 2017 - Michigan, Twin Cities, Philly, San Diego
- 2018 - Michigan, Twin Cities, Atlanta, Philly, San Diego
- 2019 - Michigan, Twin Cities, New England, Philly, San Diego
- 2021 - 3Day Nation, San Diego
- 2022 - New England, Chicago, Dallas/Ft Worth, San Diego