Please support me by making a donation to the Susan G. Komen 60 mile walk. I take on this incredible challenge to raise money and make an impact in the fight to end breast cancer. November 16-18, in San Diego, California, I’ll be walking 60 miles…three 20 mile days. And while I’m walking, I’ll be thinking of and honoring:
- Sue Thornton, my sister-in-law, who lost her battle to breast cancer in March of 2015
- Sally Trent, my Mom, who was a breast cancer survivor
- Debbie Pitts, a friend who is a breast cancer survivor
- Janis Kessler, my friend Jennifer Joslin's, Mom, who was a breast cancer survivor
- Amanda Morrison Horne, my friend John Morrison's, sister who lost her battle with breast cancer
- Maria Sarris, my co-worker Giannoula Regan's, mother, who lost her battle with breast cancer
The Susan G. Komen 3-Day® isn’t just a 60-mile walk over the course of three days—it’s a journey to the end of breast cancer. In 2016, Komen announced a Bold Goal—to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. by 2026. That’s why I’m walking, and raising money—to make that goal a reality.
Any donation, large or small, is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
My Personal Web Log