This is my first Dallas 3-Day. I joined in support of my amazing girlfriend and her 16-year breast cancer survivor mom both pictured above in one of their previous 3-Days. I am excited to walk for this great cause.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the walk helps support Komen’s Research and Training Grant Program as well as breast cancer education, screening, and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking local breast cancer research. You may donate online with your credit card by clicking the "Donate" button at the top of this page or print the donation form and mail a check to Komen to post to my account. **If your company matches donations, it makes every dollar worth twice as much.** I can tell you how to do this. Thank you for considering this cause an important one for everyone.
“Komen will not stop until we discover and deliver the cure. That's our promise.” I love that they aren’t just focused on finding the cure, but getting that cure into the lives of everyone affected!