2017 Philadelphia 3-Day

Philly in 2017!
Philly in 2017!

Traveling Pink Army

Philly will mark our 7th journey together, as walkers! We definitely couldn't participate in these amazing journeys without the support from our family and friends! You're the reason we can continue doing our part in the fight against this terrible disease. We appreciate your continued support of us and our fight!

 

75% of the net proceeds raised by the 3Day help support Komen's Research and Traiing Grant Program and large public health outreach programs for women and men facing breast cancer. The remaining 25% helps fund local community and Affiliate support and outreach programs. Additionally, Komen focuses its attention on those with the fewest resources: uninsured, underinsured, and low-income women and men without the resources or capacity to access care.75% of the net proceeds raised by the 3Day help support Komen's Research and Traiing Grant Program and large public health outreach programs for women and men facing breast cancer. The remaining 25% helps fund local community and Affiliate support and outreach programs. Additionally, Komen focuses its attention on those with the fewest resources: uninsured, underinsured, and low-income women and men without the resources or capacity to access care.

View More