As I train to walk 60 miles in three days in Chicago in 2022, I know that cancer will not stop no matter how much I wish it would. I walk to support the work to find a cure for breast cancer. The money raised in the 3-day event is spent so that 75% of the net proceeds go to research and the remaining 25% go to screening and treatment and community programs. Please support me as I take this journey again in the fight to end breast cancer. If you have any questions or want to hear more about what I'm doing, I love talking about the event.
If there is someone that you would like for me to honor as I walk, please send their name to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We write down the names of those we walk for and tell the stories of their lives as we walk. It is very motivating! Thanks for all of your support and prayers. I'm incredibly lucky to have people like you in my life!
God's Blessings, Kerry Sumpter Smith
I walk in memory of: Romie Carey, Terri Meador, Debbie Zinser, Sally Hill, Laurie Cox, Joy Ellen Meazell Taylor, Lynne Hughes, Kay Jennings, Jaki Dean, Audrey Graham, Veronica Sparks Waldrop, Doris Moon, Bill Lodge, Lorraine MacLaren, Jinger Bibbee
I walk in honor of: Beth Thornburg, Vicky Caagoy, Dorothy Gattis, Michelle Valitutto, Jennifer Russell, Megan Randolph, Mary Salter, Ann Black, Isfana Ali, Lisa Cashion, Jennifer Warren, Andie Loftus, Beverly Thoes, Gaye McDonald, Leaza Kalb, Amanda Quicksall, Dawn Norris