Please Join Rhonda In Kicking Breast Cancer's Butt!

Click to donate to Rhonda in 2013!
Ta-Ta Trekkers

MY PROGRESS

4 percent of goal achieved.

Goal:  $3,000.00
Achieved: $105.00

Susan G. Komen 3-Day
Susan G. Komen 3-Day

Someone very close to me fought against breast cancer and Kicked Its Butt! - Please join me to help others.

The summer of 2012 was a summer of suprises for a close friend of mine that culminated in a mastectomy and 30 rounds of radiation treatments.  She was one of the extremely fortunate ones that survived such a devastingly common and deathly disease among women of all ages.

Please support me as I take an amazing journey in the fight to end breast cancer! The Susan G. Komen 3-Day is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days. 75% of the net proceeds raised by the Komen 3-Day help fund national research and large public health outreach programs. The remaining 25% helps fund local community and Affiliate support and outreach programs.  

I  have set an initial personal goal to raise $50 for each and every mile of the 60 mile walk.  That's a meager $3,000 compared to what is truly needed to continue medical research in hopes of ending breast cancer all together!  I'd love to quickly surpass that goal and reach higher.

Will you consider helping me?  Your donation, no matter the size, will motivate me to push through one of the most physically challenging feats I have ever attempted. Yet, it doesn't even come close to what my friend went through last summer.

Please join me in KICKING BREAST CANCER'S BUTT so no one else has to!

Blessings, Rhonda

If you are unable to donate online, please print out a donation form.