How to Make a Donation
- Follow this link to search for a participant’s personal fundraising webpage to make a donation. You don't have to enter the entire name; to see more results, try entering just the first few letters of the participant’s name. Once you get to the participant's fundraising webpage, click the pink "Donate to [Participant Name]" button.
- Or call 800-996-3DAY to donate over the phone.
- If you are making your donation in honor, in support or in memory of someone, you may choose to send a card to notify them of your donation. Download and print an acknowledgement card here.
- Double your donation and help your participant reach her/his goal even faster. Visit our Matching Gifts page for more information.
- If you wish to make a general donation to the 3-Day for the Cure that is not associated with a specific participant's fundraising account, please click here.
Questions? Read our Donation FAQ
The Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure net proceeds fund innovative global breast cancer research and local community programs supporting education, screening and treatment. Virtually every major advance in the fight against breast cancer in the last 29 years has been impacted by a Susan G. Komen for the Cure® grant. For more information about Komen for the Cure, breast health or breast cancer, visit www.Komen.org or call 1-877 GO KOMEN. Click here to see how Komen grants are distributed around the world.
Please note: We use industry accepted encryption for transmission of credit card information to ensure we keep your information secure, accurate, current and complete.