The Susan G. Komen 3-Day® is an incredible journey and major commitment. We want everyone to experience the immersive community and inspiration of the Komen 3-Day firsthand. Because every action, big or small, makes a difference in our fight, we invite first-time walkers to join us for one day, 20 miles*, and join our biggest celebration and survivor tribute of the weekend—our Closing Ceremony.
With a $750 fundraising commitment, you can experience some of the best aspects of the 3-Day®:
- Walk our fully supported route* on Sunday of the 3-Day event
- Take part in our Closing Ceremony, our tribute to survivors and be More Than Pink™
- Join the 3-Day family
- Get inspired by the support from your community
- Make a real impact in the fight to end breast cancer
The 20-mile walker option will be open for registration in May. Subscribe to our email list to be notified when 20-mile walker registration opens.
- 20-mile walkers participate in one day (Sunday) of the 3-Day event. This includes a full day of walking, a meet & greet with Komen leaders and a Closing Ceremony. Mileage varies by 3-Day location, and typically covers 15-20 miles.
- 20-mile walkers do not participate on Friday or Saturday of the event, though they are welcome to attend the Opening Ceremony on Friday morning, stop by a cheering station on Friday or Saturday, or sleep over at camp on Saturday evening.
- 20-mile walkers must raise at least $750 by the Sunday of the event in order to participate.
- Only those who have never participated in a 3-Day as a walker may register as a 20-mile walker.
- Participants who are 16-17 years old must be accompanied on the event by a parent or guardian who is a registered walker.
- Online registration closes one week before the event.