Join us for a virtual training walk as we start off the new year right – walking for our health, walking for hope, walking for the end of breast cancer. RSVP today and join us on Facebook Live on Saturday, January 23 at 7:00 am PT / 8:00 am MT / 9:00 am CT / 10:00 am ET
Let’s get walking!
Let’s see if the 3-Day community can collectively log 2,021 miles the weekend of our virtual training walk (1/22-1/24) to get this new year off to a great start. Log your miles with us and we’ll total them on Monday (check out our social media channels for the final tally)!
Join Us on Social Media
From 9:00 – 11:00 am CT, we’ll be broadcasting live from our social media channels where you’ll see some familiar faces from your 3-Day family. Join us and post your own photos and messages with #3DayTogether.
Here are ways you can create and spread joy as you get outside:
- Make a snow angel, use sidewalk chalk to leave inspiring notes on the sidewalk or draw a pink ribbon and #The3Day and #3DayTogether
- Paint a rock with a word or a short note. Include #The3Day #3DayTogether and The3Day.org. Leave it on your route for someone else to find!
- Smile at a stranger
- Give air high-fives freely and often
- Wear your 3-Day gear (hat, victory shirt, scarf or that pink tutu you have in your closet)
- Use 3-Day themed stickers in your Instagram stories (search: the3day)
- Play our special 3-Day New Year’s Virtual Training Walk playlist on Spotify
- Use tools like MapMyWalk, Google Maps, or the Virtual Walk app to plan new routes that keep you away from crowds while keeping the scenery interesting.