Join the Susan G. Komen 3-Day family as we Spring into Action at our upcoming virtual training walk!
The Pink Bubble will be out and about in full force as we come together (virtually), enjoy the warmer weather, share stories and raise awareness and funds to support those in the breast cancer community who need our help. RSVP today and join us on Facebook Live on Saturday, March 20 at 7:00 am PT / 8:00 am MT / 9:00 am CT / 10:00 am ET.
Join Us on Social Media
From 9:00 – 11:00 am CT, we’ll be broadcasting live from our social media channels where you’ll see some familiar faces from your 3-Day family. Join us and post your own photos and messages with #3DayTogether.
Here are ways you can create and spread joy as you get outside:
- Deliver a flower to a neighbor, use sidewalk chalk to leave inspiring notes on the sidewalk or draw a pink ribbon and #The3Day and #3DayTogether
- Paint a rock with a word or a short note. Include #The3Day #3DayTogether and The3Day.org. Leave it on your route for someone else to find!
- Smile at a stranger
- Give air high-fives freely and often
- Wear your 3-Day gear (hat, victory shirt, scarf or that pink tutu you have in your closet)
- Use 3-Day themed stickers in your Instagram stories (search: the3day)
- Use tools like MapMyWalk, Google Maps, or the Virtual Walk app to plan new routes that keep you away from crowds while keeping the scenery interesting.
Saturday, March 20, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM