Join your 3-Day family as we come together for our Summer Solstice walk and step outside, take a breath, celebrate summer, and connect on social media.
What: Summer Solstice Walk- a chance to get outside for a walk while virtually connecting with your 3-Day family
Who: You and your immediate household (kids & pets, too!) Please practice recommended physical distancing from others.
When: Saturday, June 20 at 7:00 am PT / 8:00 am MT / 9:00 am CT / 10:00 am ET
Where: Your neighborhood
Join Us on Social Media
From 9:00 am – 11:00 am CT, we’ll be broadcasting live from our Facebook page where you’ll see some familiar faces from your 3-Day family. Join us and post your own photos and messages with #3DayTogether.
Here are ways you can create and spread joy as you get outside:
- Use sidewalk chalk to leave inspiring notes on the sidewalk or draw a pink ribbon and #The3Day and #3DayTogether
- Paint a rock with a word or a short note. Include #The3Day #3DayTogether and The3Day.org. Leave it on your route for someone else to find!
- Smile at a stranger
- Give air high-fives freely and often
- Wear your 3-Day gear (hat, victory shirt or that pink tutu you have in your closet)
- Use 3-Day themed stickers in your Instagram stories (search: the3day)
- Play our special 3-Day playlist on Spotify
- Use tools like MapMyWalk, Google Maps, or the Virtual Walk app to plan new routes that keep you away from crowds while keeping the scenery interesting.