Please join us for a webinar about how to get started with your 3-Day fundraising. We want to help you get that first donation to kick off your fundraising journey with simple, concrete steps you can take today to get started.
- Coach Molly (a seasoned peer-to-peer fundraiser) will introduce you to her tried-and-true fundraising strategies, that have helped her raise more money than ever this year!
- San Diego participant, Andrea S., who’s brand new to the 3-Day, will talk about how she raised $350 in only 8 days!
- 3-Day Nation walker Farrell C. is coming back to the 3-Day after a few years away and is excited to get started.
- Cathy L., who is walking in San Diego and 3-Day Nation this year, will share the one simple trick that makes her fundraising letters stand out.
- San Diego 3-Day walker, top fundraiser and breast cancer survivor Debbie S., will share her story.
- We'll also leave you with information about Susan G. Komen and how fundraising fuels their mission, to help you communicate the impact of the donations you receive.
Our goal is to leave you inspired and excited to start fundraising the moment you sign off!
RSVP to get the Zoom link.
Please note the meeting time in your time zone:
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Mountain Time
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Central Time
8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Time (for virtual events, time displayed is for the Central Time Zone): 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM